2018年9月15日 星期六

You become for it

" Sometimes the greatest thing
      to come out of all your hard work
         isn't what you get for it,
     but what you become for it. "

有時候,你辛辛苦苦付出後,最棒的結果,

                不在你得到的東西在你自己為此變成了一個更不一樣的人!




2018年9月8日 星期六

The awakened mind


寂靜
       就是 真空 

那兒 是
      喚醒心靈的 家
                        釋迦牟尼佛陀


                                                    Silence  
                                                           is an empty space,
                                                               spaceis the home
                                                           of the awakened mind.
                                                                                     Buddha


2018年5月19日 星期六

You raise me up ( 中英對照 )



When I am down and oh my soul so weary 
每當我心情低落,我的靈魂如此疲憊 

When troubles come and my heart burdened be 
每當麻煩接踵而來,我的內心苦不堪言 

Then I am still and wait here in the silence 
然後,我會在這裡靜靜的等待 

Until you come and sit a while with me 
直到你出現陪我坐一會兒 

You raise me up so I can stand on mountains 
有你的鼓勵,所以我能攀上的高山 

You raise me up to walk on stormy seas 
有你的鼓勵,所以我能橫渡狂風暴雨的大海 

I am stong when I am on your shoulders 
我是如此堅強,當我倚靠著你時 

You raise me up....to more than can be. 
因為你的鼓舞....讓我超越了自己. 

                                                                       There is no life, no life without its hunger 
                                                                              沒有任何人的人生,可以不經歷痛苦 

                                                                   Each restless heart beats so imperfectly 
                                                                             每一顆躍動不停的心,是如此不完美 

                                                                                 But when you come and I am filled with wonder 
                                                                        但當你出現,我的生命便充滿驚奇 

                                                              Sometimes I think I glimpse eternity. 
                                                                有時候,我以為我看見了永恆 

                                                                You raise me up....to more than can be. 
                                                                      因為你的鼓舞....讓我超越了自己.

唐朝布袋和尚「插秧詩」


  

手把青秧插滿田,低頭便見水中天;

                 世事中庸方為道,退步原來是向前。

Sowing fill full the farm with green rice plants.
            Looking down,  the sky is under farm field. .

     The mind road, out of moderation attitude. 
                     Go ahead,  by means of backward. 


2018年5月12日 星期六

Two quotes of Steve Jobs : courage

Both are the same person! 




Have the courage
                 to follow your heart and intuition.
有勇氣跟隨你的心和直覺


The only way to do great work,
                to love what you do.
做好工作的唯一方法,
               就是愛你所做的。

Sound of silence


 The sound of silence 沉默的聲音(中英對照版) 
歌手:Simon&Garfunkel

 Hello darkness my old friend.  嘿,黑夜啊,我的老友。
 I've come 2 talk with U again. 我又來找你聊天了。
Because a vision softly creeping. 因為有個幻影輕輕爬進來。 
Left its seeds while I was sleeping. 趁我熟睡時暗暗播下了種子。
 And the vision that was planted in my brain.還有那種植入我腦海的視覺。
 Still remains. 縈繞盤旋不去。
Within the sound of silence ! 在寂靜無聲的此刻!
 In restless dreams I walk alone. 在無數不平靜的夢中 我獨自行走。
 Narrow streets of cobble stone. 行走在鵝卵石鋪成狹窄街道上。
Neath the halo of a street lamp. 頭頂上街燈的光暈將我籠罩。
I turned my collar 2 the cold & damp. 我豎起衣領以抗禦這濕冷的夜。
When my eyes were stabbled by the flash of a neon light. 當我的眼睛為刺眼的霓虹燈閃爍所迷時。
That split the night. 霓虹燈的閃爍也劃破了夜空。
And touched the sound of silence. 打破了黑夜的沉靜。
 And in the naked night I saw.在無遮燈照耀下我看到。
 Ten thousand people maybe more. 人頭撲動。
People talking without speaking. 有人在說著無聊的話語。
People hearing without listening. 有的人在漫不經心的聽著別人說。
 People writing songs that voices never share. 有人在寫著那些從不會被傳唱的歌。
And no one dare.但沒有人敢於去 -
Disturb the sound of silence. 打破這份靜默。
"Fool" said I "U do not know. " 我說道:“愚蠢的人啊,你們不知道”
Silence like a cancer grows.“像癌症一樣沉默。”靜默會像癌細胞那樣擴散。
 "Hear my words that I might teach U." ”聽我的話,我才能教導你。
 "Take my arms that I might reach U. 抓緊我的手,我才能救你。
But my words like silent rain-drops fell. 可是我的話卻如寂靜無聲的雨點落下。
 And echoed in the wells of silence. 徒然迴響在沉靜的井裡。
And the people bow & prayed. 人們仍然頂禮膜拜著。
 To the neon God they made. 自己塑造的霓虹燈神(文明)。
And the sign flash out its warning. 閃爍的文字顯示出其警告 預兆。
In the words that it was forming. (文明)警告的話語漸漸成型。
 And the sign said "The words of the prophers. 預兆顯示:先知的話語
 Are written the subway walls & tenement halls". 已被寫在地鐵的牆上及出租公寓的走廊上。
And whispered in the sounds of silence. 也在無聲的靜默中被輕聲傳送。

Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER"

Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER"

"M" is for the million things she gave me,

"O" means only that she's growing old,

"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,

"H" is for her heart of purest gold.

"E" is for her eyes ,with the love light shining,

"R" means right, and right she'll always be,


Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER",
A word that means the world to me.
 
“M”代表她所給予我的無數,

“O”的意思是她在日漸老去,


“T”是她為撫育我灑下的淚,

“H”指她有像金子一般的心靈,

“E”就是她的眼睛,裡面洋溢著愛的光芒,

“R”的意思是正確,因為她永遠是對的。


將以上字母串在一起就是“母親(mother)”
這個是我的整個的世界。

2018年5月5日 星期六

A trip to village ( 很值得看喔)

  • One day, a rich Dad took his son on a trip to show him how poor people lives. They spent time on the farm of a poor family. On the way to home,Dad asked to his son; How poor they are? What did you learn from this trip? Son said….. We have one dog, they have 4 of them. We have a pool, they have a river. We have tube-lights at night, they have stars. We buy food, they grow. We have walls to protect us, they have friends. We have television, they spend time with family and relatives. Then he added: Thanks Dad for showing me how poor we are….!



中譯https://jeromewen.blogspot.tw/2013/05/how-poor-they-are.html

  • 有一天,一位富有的爸爸帶著他的兒子去旅行,向他展示窮人的生活。 他們把時間花在一個貧窮家庭的農場上。 在回家的路上,爸爸問他的兒子; 他們有多窮? 你從這次旅行中學到了什麼? 兒子說...... 我們有一隻狗,它們有4只。 我們有一個游泳池,他們有一條河。 我們晚上有管燈,有星星。 我們買食物,他們成長。 我們有牆來保護我們,他們有朋友。 我們有電視,他們花時間陪伴家人和親戚。 然後他補充說: 謝謝爸爸告訴我我們有多窮......